We’re a full-service advertising and public relations agency seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Coordinator that’s ready to dive into client marketing campaigns and support our digital marketing initiatives across social, search and web.
We are seeking a teammate with 1-2 years of experience, where a clear understanding of the digital marketing landscape is required and growth and learning opportunities are readily available. You should be comfortable jumping from conversations around social media and paid media to the latest news around the technical aspects of search engine optimization.
As a member of our digital team and under the direction of our digital marketing manager, you’ll work with everyone in our agency, including content writers, publicists, designers, and account managers, to support the integration of digital marketing with other projects.
The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with a passion for creativity, advertising and digital strategy who will thrive in a culture of dedicated professionals committed to client service.
You will support our digital marketing initiatives by:
- Supporting the development and execution of targeted advertising campaigns to maximize budget across all stages of the customer lifecycle from awareness and interest to conversion
- Monitoring daily activity for all digital marketing campaigns for all clients
- Analyzing digital campaign performance to identify opportunities and providing recommendations that align with client goals and objectives
- Curating content for our client’s social media accounts and assisting in the planning of monthly editorial calendars
- Working with the creative team to develop and deliver social media content that drives engagement and grows brand awareness across client social media channels
- Using our social media scheduling platform to schedule all client social media posts month-to-month
- Monitoring engagement of all clients’ social media channels on a daily basis, responding to comments, and alerting responsible parties when needed.
- Using Google Analytics and heat mapping tools to monitor and analyze web traffic and user behavior and identify specific opportunities for site improvement and on-site optimizations.
- Assisting in the conceptual development of landing pages for all paid media campaigns
- Conducting keyword and user-intent research to identify opportunities for organic brand reach and provide recommendations for the creation of web and blog content.
- Creating monthly reports on campaign and web performance and distilling the data down into client insights
- Writing for different channels and mediums and effectively communicating to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Maintaining an organized and comprehensive digital asset inventory
- Assisting our web team in making website CMS updates, publishing blog posts and uploading content when needed using on-page and SEO best practices
- Staying up to date with industry and digital marketing trends to identify future opportunities for growth
- Collaborating with our creative, PR, and account management teams to develop materials for internal and external audiences, delivering messages in an impactful manner
- Helping to shape and improve agency digital processes as our team continues to grow
Here’s what other qualities are a must:
- Has a degree in marketing or a related field, digital focus a plus
- 1-2 years of recent and relevant digital marketing experience
- Experience with Facebook/Instagram Ads and Google Ads, and very comfortable working within each platform
- Highly-collaborative and solution-driven
- Passion for creativity and marketing and how both disciplines intersect
- Professionalism with regard to time, cost and project deadlines
- Detail oriented and flexible under pressure
- Highly communicative and comfortable asking questions and using available resources to find answers when necessary
- Understands the importance of taking a test-and-learn approach and using results to make data-informed decisions
- Extremely organized and strives for efficiency
Familiarity with the following tools and platforms is a big plus:
- Facebook Business Manager/Suite
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- YouTube Advertising
- Pinterest Ads
- LinkedIn Advertising
- Microsoft Advertising
- Sprout Social
- Craft CMS
If this sounds like your kind of opportunity, email email@example.com with a subject line of “Digital Marketing Coordinator.” Please include your resume, statement of interest and any relevant work samples.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, lookthinkmake is working remotely for the foreseeable future and may again establish a physical office in Austin, TX. This position requires an Austin-based applicant.