So you’re interested in working at lookthinkmake?
If you’re interested in reaching out about a certain role in the future, please send a statement of interest and a resume to jobs(at)lookthinkmake.com. Thanks for your attention and we wish you the best on the job hunt.
Do you think in color? Dream about typefaces? Speak in pixels and in vector? If you’re envisioning a beautifully-designed ‘Yes,’ read on. lookthinkmake is seeking a contract in-house designer to work on all things design. As part of our award-winning creative team, you’ll collaborate across the multi-disciplinary agency and create on a wide range of projects, including logos and brand identity systems, print advertising and collateral, digital assets for social and web, swag, and more, for a wide variety of clients. From ideation to production, you’re able to get us through the process with a flourish.
• Envision and communicate a strong visual approach for a project
• Ideate and create logos, brands, and style guides for clients
• Design and produce executions for clients based on existing style guides
• Create production-ready print materials, including print ads, billboards, brochures and collateral
• Collaborate with internal and external teams to develop signage and wayfinding packages
• Design static and animated digital banners, and social media graphics and assets
• Light photo retouching, research, and photo inventory management
• Assist with print production, including press-checks and vendor recommendations
• BA, MA, or MFA in Advertising, Design, or related field
• Mastery in Adobe Creative Suite
• Proficiency in presentation software, like Keynote, PowerPoint or similar
• Excellent design and ideation skills
• Effective collaboration skills across multidisciplinary teams
• Strong presentations skills for internal meetings and professional representation in client meetings
• Self-starter with strong personal time management
• Innate need to ask “Why?” and “What if?”
• 3 years of agency or in-house design experience
• Illustration, photography, and lettering skills are a big plus
• After Effects and animation skills a plus
• Ability to work up to 35 hours per week on a contract basis
• Ability to work remotely during lookthinkmake’s regular business hours (9-5 CST)
As a result of the COVID 19 pandemic, lookthinkmake is functioning as a fully remote company. Out-of-town applicants welcome.
Sound like you? Please send a link to your portfolio, resume, and letter of interest to jobs(at)lookthinkmake.com.