So you’re interested in working at lookthinkmake?
If you review the following job opening(s), get to know our people, and check out our core values and see a fit, we’d love to hear from you. Please email the job title, a statement of interest and a resume to jobs(at)lookthinkmake.com. Thanks for your attention and we wish you the best on the job hunt.
This position has been filled.
This position has been filled.
Let’s make some websites together.
If you bleed RGB, your bones are made of wireframes, and you measure your height in pixels, then we should chat.
We’re looking for a full-time digital designer that loves designing beautiful websites, interactive pieces and digital design elements. Yep, we said “design” a bunch. A strong visual sensibility is critical to this gig.
lookthinkmake aims to elevate the digital storytelling for our clients by building spaces they can thrive and stand out on the web. While your expertise and workload will focus heavily on interactive design, you’ll be involved in meetings that discuss site structure to digital marketing.
lookthinkmake is an Austin advertising & PR agency with a strong team and design-focused, community-changing clients. We take pride in the big idea and strive to execute work that feeds our souls and serves our clients. You’ll work with pretty much every person in our office at some point on a variety of projects: websites, digital campaigns, social media, and digital collateral.
Here’s how we’d like to describe you: You’re design-forward and have an amazing aesthetic. And you’re usually thinking about design and development simultaneously in order to make the other better. You’re team oriented and thrive in a flexible environment of bouncing off ideas and adapting executions as needed. You’re constantly curious, and not afraid to break the internet and put it back together again. You work well with a team, but your initiative comes from within. You keep up with the latest in the web design world and are able to spot when a new technology is a great fit for a project. You’re able to explain technical concepts to the untechnical, and are comfortable and professional in front of a client.
• Design websites and innovative digital brand experiences working with the digital/content team
• Expand on initial digital/web designs
• Create additional page layouts based off of existing templates
• Work closely with content writers, digital marketing, design, and brand management to organize content for web projects
• Develop web style guide
• Design emails, display ads, other digital collateral
• Contribute to the initial conceptual and ideation process of building brands and campaigns
• Create web-ready executions
• Assist in the production of meeting and presentation materials
• Contribute to the initial conceptual and ideation process
• Understand digital best practices and strategies
• Create digital marketing asset design as necessary
• Attend client meetings as necessary
• Strong portfolio of interactive design
• Minimum 3 years of web/interactive design experience
• Proficient in Adobe CC.
• Experience in other programs such as Sketch is a big plus.
• Command of UI principles/best practices for responsive web design
• Understanding of web-based development best practices
Sound like your gig? Tell us why you want this job, include your resume, and a link to your portfolio. Bonus points: include a couple sites that you’ve seen and loved recently. Tell us what you liked about them and why. Email jobs(at)lookthinkmake.com with the subject Digital Designer.