So you’re interested in working at lookthinkmake?
If you review the following job opening(s), get to know our people, and check out our core values and see a fit, we’d love to hear from you. Please email the job title, a statement of interest and a resume to jobs(at)lookthinkmake.com. Thanks for your attention and we wish you the best on the job hunt.
Ready and willing to dive into anything and everything related to public relations? lookthinkmake is seeking a publicist to join our team – someone who is a hyper communicator on the inside and a story-and-sound-bite-savvy PR rep on the outside.
Specific things that we are looking for are a thirst for intellectual fulfilment, excellent writing and communications skills, strategic and analytic research and thinking, logistics planning and the skills and approachability to develop relationships with clients and the media.
• Manage public relations, media relations for multiple clients
• Identify, pitch and follow up with editorial opportunities and new media opportunities
• Write press kit documents, as well as press releases, pitches and briefing documents
• Develop editorial calendars, media lists, media monitoring, clip reports and other public relations materials
• Communicate and meet with public relations clients and members of the press, as needed
• Plan and implement a variety of event initiatives on behalf of clients
Applicants must have:
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• The ability to research, assimilate, summarize and present findings
• Interest in public relations and new media principles
• The ability to research media and create contact lists
• Strategic and analytic thinking skills
• Experience pitching and managing media, including interviews
• An awareness of and appreciation for news, trends and cultural memes
• Outstanding logistics planning abilities
• High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
Sound like your gig? Send us a resume, statement of interest and three work samples to jobs(at)lookthinkmake.com.