So you’re interested in working at lookthinkmake?
If you review the following job opening(s), get to know our people, and check out our core values and see a fit, we’d love to hear from you. Please email the job title, a statement of interest and a resume to jobs(at)lookthinkmake.com. Thanks for your attention and we wish you the best on the job hunt.
lookthinkmake seeks a full time Account Coordinator with a go-getter attitude and 1-2 years of agency experience. You’re willing to dive into anything and everything related to advertising, branding, strategy, media planning/buying, web and collateral production, among others. You can think about the big picture but also know how all of the pixels fall into place to make that picture perfect. You’ve got a strong sense of self-initiative but can take direction and work with a team well. Client meetings are a no-brainer for you, but you’re also comfortable behind the scenes. You’re cool as a cucumber in high-stress situations. To say you’re organized is an understatement. You have a keen sense of how things work in an agency, and you’re willing to bring your own expertise to help grow our client base.
• Support accounts team
• Assist with media buying and planning
• Attend and participate in client meetings
• Manage budgets
• Assist with event planning and support
• Coordinate production management and support
• Creative Brief and Mandatories Brief development
• Manage projects, timelines and due dates
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Superhero-strength organizational skills
• Extremely detail-oriented
• Strong presentation skills
• Strategic and analytical thinking skills
• Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
• Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
• Advertising degree or 1-2 years of experience in an agency setting
• Excellent references from previous employers and internships
Interested? Please send us your resume and cover letter. Email jobs(at)lookthinkmake.com with the subject Account Coordinator.
We’re looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist that’s ready to dive into implementation and optimization of client marketing campaigns across all digital channels: paid and organic social, programmatic buying, Google AdWords, SEO, and more.
You’ll work with everyone on our team, including content writers, publicists, designers, and account managers, to integrate digital marketing with other projects. While you’re ready to jump in on any and all office projects, you’re a self-starter and thrive when working on your own.
You’re comfortable balancing creativity with data—jumping from social media conversations to technical search engine optimization and ad buying.
You should also be able to explain all aspects of digital marketing to a variety of audiences and are comfortable presenting plans and addressing client questions on-the-fly.
We’re looking for someone with expert knowledge of a full digital marketing toolbox that can bring fresh ideas and smart execution to digital projects.
• Lead planning and execution of all digital marketing, including SEO, SEM, social media, and display advertising campaigns
• Evaluate campaigns against key metrics and optimize accordingly
• Create monthly reports on campaign performance and distill the data down into client insights
• Manage social organic and paid media editorial calendars
• Day-to-day monitoring and updating social channels for a variety of clients
• Assist in the conceptual development of landing pages and websites
• Occasionally work within marketing databases and on email marketing
• Bring new ideas for campaign channels and targeting internally and in client meetings
• Partner with media reps and outside specialists to plan and execute campaigns to scale client and agency capabilities (ex. programmatic software, local publications)
• Attend and present in client meetings as necessary
• Degree in marketing or a related field
• Minimum 2 years of recent and relevant digital marketing experience
• Proficient in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager
• Comfortable allocating & managing large ad budgets
• Experience with programs such as Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Hootsuite, WordPress, Swydo, and Moz is a big plus.
• Understand best practices and strategies within the digital marketing realm
Sound like your gig? Tell us why you want this job; be sure to include your resume and a couple references. Email jobs(at)lookthinkmake.com with the subject Digital Marketing Specialist.